Ian Harris is owner of Laundry and Textiles Consultancy (Pty) Limited - South Africa. Dedicated and passionate about all technical issues affecting the laundry and drycleaning industry. Current objectives to establish a National Trade Association in South Africa and build a sustainabletechnical and training consultancy for Southern Africa.
An independent technical and training consultancy operating on the same basis as LTC&DTC Limited (UK) to provide technical support and training for the textile, laundry & dry cleaning industries – including the development of Training materials for the Services SETA and SABS Technical committees.
Key areas of current activity:
- Development of textile specifications;
- Textile ‘Fault Appraisal’ (Both laundry and dry-cleaning);
- Technical and Sales training from operator level through to Senior management;
- Quality, Production and Hygiene audits for launderers;
- Production and Productivity;
- Plant design;
- Textile and Chemical assessments versus National and International standards.
Fields of expertise